You know you're an ex-Catholic school girl when....
1) You don't know the meaning of the words "work" or "study."
2) You have mastered the art of cheating.
3) Your parents think you are perfect and believe whatever you say.
4) At one time you almost liked your uniform... almost.
5) The minute school is over you look like you just got out of the Britney Spears video.
6) You get kicks out of being able to wear pajamas to school.
7) You know more classmates who smoke weed than dont.
8) You're obsessed with Dave Matthews.
9) It costs you $100 to park in your school's lot.
10) Your parents spend over $300 a year on your school books.
11) Your parents bought you a car.
12) Everyone hugs each other when they greet people.
13) At dances you form an all-girls circle that no guy can take over.
14) You rarely shave during the winter and if you do you leave it for weekends.
15) You try to get as many dress code violations in one day without getting caught as possible.
16) Drinking isn't just a hobby for you... it's a career...and something to be very proud of.
17) You have been caught drinking at one time or another, probably at a school dance.
18) You conclude that the nuns are bitches due to lack of sex.
19) You have countless obsessions with guys you've never even spoken to and insist on visiting their home/work every night of the weekend.
20) When you go out, you always plan to hook up.
21) At least one of your friends will have thought she was pregnant by your junior year of high school.
22) In ninth grade, you figured out how to get guys in and out of your house without your parents knowing.
23) You have no problem joking about being a lesbian.
24) You know how to tie a tie, but not on yourself.
25) You spent many a theology class listening to your teacher preach about the Catholic church's take on premarital sex.
26) You can eat more than any guy you know!
27) "Remember whens..." are your specialty.
28) You've put endless amounts of gum underneath a pew during school mass.
29) Your name has a Catherine, Mary, Elizabeth or Ann in it.
30) You have sworn that you will never, ever send your kids to Catholic school.
31) Everyone knows everything about everyone else's business!
32) What happened on Friday night is all around school by Monday morning before first period.
33) Some of the teachers are in on the student body gossip.
34) You are able to give a detailed description of pretty much everyone in your class.
35) You stopped caring what your hair looked like after the first week of school.
Current Music: snoop dog...sum old skool*
30 Things Girls Should Know About guys
1. Whatever you do, don't just show up at their house... most of the time when we clean, it’s for you, so at least give us fair warning.
2. Don't cheat on them. You think girls are vengeful at being fucked over? You ain’t seen nothing yet. Guys are insecure, in general, and if you bruise their ego, your reputation for doing things involving whips, chains, and members of the opposite sex will skyrocket overnight.
3. Beware of your single girlfriends, especially around any guy you’re in a relationship with. Chris Rock said it best… “Men meet their buddy’s girl and go, ‘Wow! I need to get myself a girl like her,” women meet their friend’s boyfriend and go, “Wow! I need to get me HIM!”
4. Compliments work both ways, you’re not the Queen of the Flattery Universe.
5. Don’t purposely try to test us in front of our friends. Do we constantly try to exercise control in front of yours? (And no, not just because we know that your friends would peck our eyes out like swarming vultures if we were at all demoralizing of you.)
6. Most guys accept the fact that you just don’t hit girls, so try not to abuse this fact and feel the need to slap/hit us. And unless he’s trying to assault or rape you, kicking/kneeing the dude in the junk is just downright wrong.
7. We don’t mind when you’re draped across us like a cat, provided no hard parts of your body (elbows, knees, head, etc.) are on any uncomfortable area… and even still we won’t say or do anything about it, so out of the kindness of your heart, if we squirm try to adjust your position.
8. If you sleep with them, and at some point it does get out, don’t deny that it ever happened.
--8.5. Unless it actually didn’t, in which case feel free to bash us all you like.
9. During dates and the like (this includes just quiet nights at home), at the very least screen your calls, and really only calls from family should be accepted… and even then kept as short as possible. Nothing is more demoralizing for a guy than planning to spend quality time with a girl, and then she gets involved in a two-hour conversation with one of her girlfriends or her mom.
10. If you’re not going to eat, then if we suggest dinner, offer another suggestion. Dinner before/for a date has always been a traditional staple, but we hate being the only one to eat… or worse… paying for a meal that you take three bites of and decide you’re full. A guy can eat before a date if necessary (since we’re constantly hungry), and better devote the money which would have been spent on dinner to something otherwise more creative and entertaining for the both of you; since isn’t that supposed to be the point of the date.
11. Chivalry dies hard. Most of the time, we don’t mind paying… in fact, if we asked you out, we obviously had the intent of paying to begin with. But every now and then it’s nice for you to offer to pay half/whatever, not so that we can save money, but so that we can feel like we’re being more chivalrous by making a big deal out of insisting that you let us pay.
--11.5. If it’s really a big deal to you that you pay your own end, for God sakes let us know ahead of time, so that we can avoid our bullheaded traditionalism (this is how we were raised!) and your nouveau-philosophies from clashing and spoiling an otherwise delightful date.
12. When “claiming” his stuff, try to leave him a) His favorite stuff (particularly clothing), unless he offers it to you; b) at least 4 different sweatshirts (I don’t know what it is, but girls seem to love to horde their boyfriend’s sweatshirts).
13. Enough with the plants! Most guys are not PLANT people. And testing us to see whether we could take care of plant, as a sign of whether we could take care of a child is messed up. A child obviously is far more interesting than a plant. And when we’re ready for long-term commitment and to even give the idea of children a thought… you’ll see a ring.
14. If a guy is bothering you, and we don’t defend you, you have the right to be pissed off. However, don’t be pissed off at us if we don’t FIGHT him.
15. If we’re talking to our friends… walking up and nuzzling your way into our arms is fine… standing in front of our face so that we can’t see the person we’re talking to is just plain rude.
16. Never joke around about us being violent or hitting you (if we haven’t)… today’s society is so outspoken about domestic violence, that jokes can turn to rumors, which can turn into handcuffs around our wrists.
17. For every chick flick we go to… feel compelled to go to a horror/scary movie with us… emphasis on the WITH us... it’s only fair.
--17.5. Take note that if you do go to a scary movie with your friends, and are either legitimiately, or act, scared afterwards, we have every right to make fun of you for it.
18. No surprise visits to your parents! We’ll manage just fine around them, but we need time to prepare. This isn’t us being fake, it’s just that we like to not stumble blindly into the fray and make both you and us look like asses in front of your mom and dad.
19. We will not flirt with your moms in front of your dads (that’s just plain suicidal!), but if we do flirt with them harmlessly, it’s because we actually like your mom (probably some of the same reasons we like you) and we want to make her feel special too.
20. Do not use PMS as an excuse for everything or any bad mood; you’re entitled to be a bitch, but when it isn’t caused by your body we have every right to not roll over and take it too.
21. If we bitch about your driving… throw on Britney and crank the stereo… we won’t give a shit about the way you’re driving after 30 seconds.
22. If you go with us to work-functions/parties: Once) You’re a date, possibly a friend, Twice) You’re a date… maybe still a friend, Thrice) You’re a girlfriend.
23. We DO stress, for the most part, over where we take you for every date (especially at the beginning) so try to at least take notice of the fact that we put a lot of effort into this.
24. We’re more than willing to massage, but don’t complain about how your think feet are disgusting while we’re massaging your feet.
25. Pulling hair from our legs, arms, head hurts… you wax, you know how it feels!
26. If we insist that we don’t dance and you still insist… we’ll give in, but if you abandon us, and start dancing with your girlfriend(s) and we’re not within arms-distance of another guy WE KNOW, you’ve officially revoked our dance card… except for slow dances.
27. We like the way you look/smell naturally, don’t feel to need to cover-up with layers of makeup, body-spray, and perfume.
28. Christmas/Birthday/Anniversairy gifts do not have to be jewelry. If we have no clue what to get you, we’ll generally ask a female friend of our own, then a friend of yours, and then if all else fails you… and if you say that you don’t care (or don’t know), that means you’re probably getting something that’s either overly-expensive or in-expensive (if only because it’s creative or handmade), so don’t gripe if it one and not the other. We did ask!
29. Our single friends are not there so that you have someone to set up with your single friends. If they want dates, they’ll come to you and ask you to set them up. Trust me, guys have a fairly easy time going to the “friend” of a girl they like to sort ease in there.
30. Don’t try to change us. Obviously you liked the way we are to begin with, otherwise you wouldn’t have started dating us, so why change a good thing? It’s just plain abuse of power to try and make someone something they’re not, just for the sake of exercising power.
Current Music: i'll be just fine...pretending i'm not**
hehe...im such a lucky gurl don't u think?
oh btw...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
Current Music: biggy- hypnotize me
Current Music: pAPa rOACh -sCARs
Dec. 5th, 2004 @ 03:05 am
wow this is really freaky...so true...
You Are the Reformer
You're a responsible person - with a clear sense of right and wrong.
High standards are important to you, and you do everything to meet them.
You are your own worst critic, feeling ashamed if you're not perfect.
You have the highest integrity, and people expect you to be fair.
haha...i couldn't resist puttin this out fur the public...too damn funny!!!
see, i knew i was cool all along :)
ok well im kinda sik but i'll be back w/sum stupid quizzes l8r
The Ten Commandments of College
Update by Streeter Seidell on Apr. 5th, 2004
Student was searching for divine inspiration. Student walked high on the mountain of knowledge and came across God. Student asked God how to live life as a college kid should. And God said unto him, follow these Ten Commandments and you shall be all a college kid is. And Student thanked God and it was good. And Student spread the Ten Commandments of College to all.
I- Thou Shalt Nap
And God gave unto Student a great gift, the gift of napping. God said to him, You shall spend half your day napping. You shall nap in class, in your room and in your friend’s room. And God said, if you don’t nap, you will not be able to stay up all night drinking. And Student said, Nap I shall, and it was good.
II- Thou Shalt Get Sick All the Time
Now God said to Student, you must be sick all of the time. And student said why. And God said unto him, you shall share drinks, stay up too late, drink too much and make out with people you don’t know. Therefore, God said, you shall be sick all year round. But God said, blessed are the sick for they have partied the hardest. And it was good.
III- Thou Shalt Write Witty Away Messages
Student asked, but God, how will I show everyone that I am funny? And God said unto him, thou shall write witty away messages. God said to student, you shall never just say you are in the shower, you shall say you are getting wet and wild…in the shower. You shall never say you are at class, you shall say you are sleeping…in class. God said, if you do not write witty away messages, I shall smite you. Blessed are the funny, for they will get many girls to be their friends but never hook up with them. And it was good.
IV- Thou Shalt Wear a Hoodie
And then Student asked God, God how do I look like a college kid. And God said unto student, you must wear a hoodie, for it is a useful garment. And you shall never wash it either. Student asked God what kind of Hoodie should it be and God said, you shall own one with your school’s logo on it and you shall own many others of varying colors and creeds. And Student was pleased and God was pleased.
V- Thou Shalt Shit a Lot
And Student asked of his bathroom habit and God told him, Student, you shall eat in the Cafeteria and you shall shit a lot. And it will not be good shit, it will be the shit of the devil for your ass shall burn for hours. Your school shall put laxatives in their food and you shall feel their pain. And Student began to weep, and God said unto him, Student, fear not the shit, for all your fellow students will be experiencing the same. And Student dried his eyes and thanked God and God told him to use wet naps to ease the pain.
VI- Thou Shalt Eat EasyMac
Student asked unto God if there was any alternatives to the cafeteria, and God said to him, you shall eat a lot of EasyMac. It is easy to make and you don’t need milk or a stove. And student said microwaves were forbidden by the RA. And God said to him, you shall hide the microwave under your bed with a towel on top. And Student asked, what if it is discovered. And God told him to stop being such a pussy, and it was good.
VII- Thou Shalt Hook Up
Student then asked of sex. And God said, Student, you shall hook up and be happy. You shall go home with random people every weekend and forget about them the next day. You shall see them at class and be awkward amongst their company. You shall exchange saliva at bars and parties and it will be good. And Student became gleeful and God told Student to wrap it up because He knows where she has been, but Student does not.
VIII- Thou Shalt Join a Club and Never Go to Meetings
Student inquired of his spare time and God reminded him that he should be napping. But Student said he wanted to do other things. So God said unto him, you shall join a club at the beginning of the semester, but then never go to meetings. And Student asked why he should not go to meetings, and God told him, because the glee club is gay. And Student understood His wisdom.
IX- Thou Shalt Wake Up Confused
God said to Student, there will come many a day when you shall wake up in the bed of another and not know where you are. You will not remember what you did last night and you shall be confused. You will see that you have nipple rings and a tattoo now and are covered in Sharpie. And Student was disturbed by this, but God said, you shall tell great stories about it to your friends someday. And Student understood and God took a sip of a beer.
And God gave Student the final Commandment
X- Thou Shalt Gain Weight
And Student wished to hear the final commandment and God said he would not like it. But Student insisted, so God said unto him, you shall gain weight. However, God said, you will not buy new clothes, so you will wear sweat pants a lot. God said, Student, you will watch a lot of TV and become fat to which Student wept profusely. But God comforted Student saying, you will still get ass even if you cannot tie your shoes anymore. Student felt better and God pointed to Student’s chest saying, those will soon be bitch tits. And it was good.
This is the word of God, follow the Ten Commandments of College or you will be smote!
readin this def. made me happy since my first and last class were cancelled today....sux i was already at skool tho >:(
|» nuthin much...|
ok so i have been sorta tied up w/skool and all lately..sry. i finally got a date for the formal...hes nice but kinda shy and dory...o well beggers cant be choosers. so halloween wus fun...i was a sexy cop..and we had a mixer w/ the Lambda Chi Alphas...not too shabby ;) i mean it was cool cuz like four of us got ther late...of course..and when we walked in i was last so i walked into the house and i swear to god everyone stopped and was like "Damn!"...haha i was def. happy..o ya and all the guyz voted me the best female costume...i won a playboy shot glass! so we stayed ther playin drinkin games like B.S. and asshole...i suk at asshole but watev...so ya the guyz wer hotttttt and i was happy! well satruday was less eventfull i had to get up early to help these kids walk the neighborhood for president bush...YAY!...hahaand then ya spent sat. night at home *R/R*...then sunday did sum homework and went out with old pals...it was halloween but we didnt wanna go do anything on a sunday so we all dressed in cute camo and went to starbucks then TGIFridays...so much fun..great gurl time! and this week has been non-stop bzy!!!! the good news is that i have met so many cool guys..that actually remember my name!!! and they r so sweet..so now i got bak up....also known as the GREEK PROTECTION...lol...its like a mafia..haha
tonight im takin it slow...babysat for 3 and 1/2 hours and made 30 bucks ...umm just watched fun stuff on tv....well im sittin here now bored but content on yet another night in.
|» long time no talk...|
okay so ...i have been a little buzy|
so friday i tried to get some much needed sleep...never works...
then saturday i got up early to make new member orientation for my sorority...they give us the schpiel on alcohol, sexual assault, drugs, and hazing...watev it was informative...
then i had to fly home fast to change for my 18 year old friends wedding shower!!!..ya that was to say the least awkward.
next i had to again haul ass home to get ready for my "sister's" pajama party...tuns'o'fun....so sunday mornin i get to sleep in till 11!!!! yay!!! but i had to be bak at the student union @ 3 for a study group...where i did didly squat...so that was useful.
monday i had my meeting where athena gave me fuzzy socks...they r so cool!!! i got home talked online forever and then decided to not do my english paper...so i didnt go to english today....o well.
umm..nuthin interestin 2-day...i saw shark tale..but lotsa stuff goin on this week
-thursday>>>Mr.Alpha Chi Omega pageant
-friday>>>>Halloween mixer w/Lambda Chi Alpha..ima posta be a cop!!!!
-saturday>>>Sigma Pi party...failed attempt at haunted house w/Sigma Phi Epsilon...losers
next sunday>>>football watchin w/Tau Kappa Epsilon...YAY!!!
i have such a buzy week ahead...and i didnt even go to the Kappa Sigma party tonight!!!